Why is Reflex Therapy a Different Type of Therapy?
The Theraflex System is the technology used to apply Reflex Therapy, an alternative type of therapy for back pain relief. Reflex Therapy can also produce neck and head pain relief. It uses sophisticated equipment that first relaxes, then mobilizes and finally re-aligns the vertebrae. It is a mechanical solution to mechanical problems of the spine. Significantly, it also ‘re-seats’ sacro-iliac joints that have shifted due to falls, accidents, child-birth, repetitive stresses or sports injuries. We have found this to be the source of a majority of low-back pain issues in our clientele.
While Reflex Therapy combines minor elements of other treatment disciplines, it is unlike any others. It uses technology rather than manual therapies but is applied in a ‘hands-on’ manner. Once you see and experience Reflex Therapy, it will make sense.
Our aim is to end the pain and immobility and to do so in a reasonable amount of time with minimal visits, not leave you simply feeling a bit better for the moment. It is our hope that you will not only lose the pain and regain your mobility but that you will be able to return to a more active lifestyle to help you gain strength. Persons with mechanical problems want to get well; they want to wake up feeling rested rather than worn out; they want to exercise and work without ending up flat on their backs in agony. We know, because we’ve been there – and we aren’t there any more!
Who can benefit from this type of therapy?
You can, if:
- You have old sports injuries that have begun to impede your ability to perform or work.
- you’re a lower-limb amputee with characteristic low back pain, no matter how long ago the trauma occurred.
- you have sustained ‘whiplash’ injuries as well as many other auto-accident related back problems.
- you have post-natal low-back pain.
- you’re a golfer whose back is simply not as flexible as it once was; restores and improves your stroke.
- you have horse-riding injuries.
- you have scoliosis – Theraflex Reflex Therapy treatment works to bring significant, unprecedented correction to curvatures, even on older sufferers, and it is maintainable. Call us to discuss the nature of your curvature and what you might expect from treatment. Remember, it is completely non-invasive nor is it time-consuming.
- you who have had back surgery, yet continue to experience pain and immobility.
- you have a stiff neck and/or headache due to constant computer use and/or stress.
- you have Sciatica.
- you have Restless Leg Syndrome. Depending on the cause, we can relieve or halt this!
- you have intermittent or frequent back spasm.
- you do physical labor for a living or for pleasure!
- You wish to begin an exercise regimen for strength or health improvement.
- You have some back issues that you can ‘live with’ but you don’t want them to get worse and possibly do permanent damage.
- You’ve lifted or moved something heavy and permanently regretted it!
- You consistently have back pain when standing for short or long periods.
- You’re a farmers, soldier, sailor, weight-lifter, baseball player, tennis player, basketball player, gymnast, jockey, football player, soccer player, golfer, hair stylist, truckdriver, mail carrier, nurse, gardener, jogger, mechanic, carpenter, painter, computer programmer, CEO or any of us ‘weekend warriors’ , old or young! ANYONE can have back problems, most WILL have them, but whether they are recent or long-term, you owe it to yourself and your family to see if Theraflex Reflex Therapy can help you.
*MANY HAVE ASKED US IF THE THERAFLEX IS THE SAME AS OR SIMILAR TO ‘THE THUMPER’ THAT IS OFTEN USED BY CHIROPRACTORS. IT IS NOT. THE THERAFLEX IS MUCH MORE COMPLEX AND VERSATILE INSTRUMENT WITH GREATER CAPABILITIES.